Is it a blanket or a scarf? Maybe both? When I first received a blanket scarf as a Christmas Present from family i was quite sure what it was a first. But these extra large scarves have become increasingly popular over the past couple years, not to mention extremely warm.
InStyle’s 5 Top Summer Trends
A recent article published by InStyle Magazine states this summers 5 top trends will be:
1. Printed shorts- I’m a fan of this trend it’s a great way to add pops of color to your summer ensemble.
2. Peek-a-boo lace- I love lace, and I think it definitely has a summer vibe to it. Currently undecided on the “peek-a-boo” portion of this trend.
3. Leather dresses- ehh I am not a huge fan of this trend. I can’t see myself wearing leather besides the occasional jacket for a night out.
4. Cropped tops- I feel like these have been a trend for a couple of summer’s now, but I’m not complaining. Personally I am always wearing a crop top over summer whether its to the beach, a country concert, or to the county fair.
5. Backless dresses- I love this trend. This is a great alternative to a plunging neckline. It still gives you a daring look by showing skin but has a more reserved feel.