Bailey’s Banana Colada
A perfect frozen drink for Summer, 21+ I first saw this drink on a show I watched, I decided to look up the recipe and give it a try. It’s like 1,000 calories but the taste makes up for the extra cardio at the gym.
- 2 oz. Bailey’s
- 2 oz. Pina colada mix
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. Cream of coconut
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 2 cups ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
Add whipped cream if desired.
Caramel Monkey Bread
A yummy dessert, easy to make (I like to add chocolate chips) My friends and I have made this a few times on rainy days. A fun way to pass the time and make memories with your bff’s. Plus it tastes delicious 🙂
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- cup packed brown sugar
- Grease or spray 12-cup Bundt® cake pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in quarters. Shake quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Mix butter and brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.
Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
Sex On The Beach
My friends and I headed to New Melones lake this weekend for some well deserved down time before finals. To help us relax we decided to whip up some cocktails. We opted for Sex On the Beach, provocative and tasty.
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Peach schnapps
- 1.5 oz Orange or pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz Cranberry juice