Video of the week :
As a lover of all things country and romance this song hits me right in the feels. Give it a listen you will not regret it!
Billboard Music: Top 5 Country Songs (May 6th)
5. “Hometown Girl” by Josh Turner – I absolutely LOVE this song, i’m not sure if its because i’m from a small town, but I relate to it so much. Side Note: Josh reached the top billboard chart with “Hometown Girl” for the first time in six years since his song “All Over Me”
4. “Dirt On My Boots” by Jon Pardi – The first time I heard this song i wasn’t so sure about it, but every time i listen to it, it gets better. Its now one of my favorites. However I am very bias to Jon Pardi considering he is also from Northern California 🙂
3. “Hurricane” by Luke Combs – This song hits really pulls at your heart strings. Luke sings about running into his ex at a bar and how all the feelings come back. I think so many people can relate to it and thats why its been steadily climbing the charts.
2. “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young – this is such a special country love song. with a slow tempo ad Brett Young’s amazing vocals its very soothing to listen to.
1. “Body Like A Back Road” by Sam Hunt – Sam Hunt does it again with this catchy tune. He truly is a rising country superstar. In interviews Sam Hunt stated that at first he wasn’t sure he wanted to release this single. Thank God he did, because this tune is the ultimate summer anthem.